Re:,, sanitize accord

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re:,, sanitize accordion symbol names (issue1908041)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 14:25:41 +0000

On 2010/08/01 12:41:41, dak wrote:

I changed the source according to the suggestions, but it does not
appear like
the snippets or the docs are converted automatically.

I have no idea how this is supposed to work, but if people say this is
I'll commit it in this form.

The snippets will only pick up the changes via a full LSR update (i.e.,
running with the docs tarball from the LSR website), but it's
safe to run convert-ly directly (looks like the only snippet which needs
emending is

You can edit the docs manually or run convert-ly; it's up to you.

You can edit them manually or run convert-ly on each file.