Re: LSR down?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: LSR down?
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 20:30:55 +0200

On 17 August 2010 18:42, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sebastiano; Xavier has already asked him about it.

Actually I have not asked him directly, I just Cc: him my previous
message in this thread so he is aware that some people are worrying
about this.

As a user pointed out on the French user mailing list:

There is on the University of Milano website (where the LSR is hosted)
a notice saying that the IT department seems to be on vacation until
22nd of August!
So maybe there is no technician to put the LSR up again right now.

http://dsi.unimi.it/
http://dsi.unimi.it/avvisi.php?z=0&pagina=avvisigenerali
http://dsi.unimi.it/avviso.php?z=0;pagina=avvisigenerali;id=7378

(Translation)

"General notice"
"Comunicazion Closure Department - summer period 2010"
"THE IT DEPARTMENT WILL REMAIN CLOSED DURING SUMMER 2010 VACATION
TO ALL USERS FROM 7TH TO 21ST AUGUST AND SATURDAY 28 AUGUST"

L'université hébergeant le LSR semble en vacances...
Soit c'en est la raison, soit le serveur est tombé, et il risque de n'y
avoir personne pour le relancer avant le... 22 aout!

Sur le site http://dsi.unimi.it/ nous pouvons lire, sur la des avis:
http://dsi.unimi.it/avvisi.php?z=0&pagina=avvisigenerali

 "Avvisi generali"
 "Comunicazione Chiusura Dipartimento - periodo estivo 2010"
 "IL DIPARTIMENTO (DICO/DSI) PER LE VACANZE ESTIVE 2010 RIMARRA’ CHIUSO A
TUTTI GLI UTENTI DAL 7 AL 21 AGOSTO E SABATO 28 AGOSTO"

Je traduis ?...
("Avis généraux")
("Communication Fermeture Département - période estivale 2010")
("LE DEPARTEMENT (DICO/DSI) SERA FERME POUR LES VACANCES D'ETE 2010 A TOUS
LES UTILISATEURS DU 7 AU 21 AOUT ET SAMEDI 28 AOUT")

Cordialement,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>