Re: Suggestion for CG - make targets section

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Suggestion for CG - make targets section
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:05:45 -0600

On 8/17/10 5:01 PM, "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Actually, Carl, you would be better off starting with
> this script.  I've just realised it's changed quite
> a bit since I posted the message a year ago.  It's
> still a bit of a mess though, and you'll obviously
> have to change the bits specific to me, but it'll
> give you a useful start.  You'll also need
> refcheck.py to check all the cross-references match,
> but this is rather tied to my particular file
> structure.  I'll have a look at generalising it so
> I can put it in scripts/auxiliar.

Thanks, Trevor.  I can manage the shell programming, and I can modify it to
match my installation.   I just didn't want to go through the work of
figuring out everything that was necessary to build.

And I can live without the refcheck, because when I finally do make doc, all
the refs will be checked.  But it would be nice to have it.

Thanks,

Carl