Re: how to start a fork at repo.or.cz?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: how to start a fork at repo.or.cz?
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:41:58 +0100

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
> So, I'm trying to start a fork at
> http://repo.or.cz/w/lilypond/mpolesky.git, but I get:

I'm not familiar with the repo.or.cz setup, but my quick response is
that if it asks for your password, then you have the wrong repo url
and/or there's a problem with your public key upload.

IIRC the gnu savannah servers require 1-2 hours to update their
records; maybe repo.or.cz has a similar setup?  Alternately, maybe
your web browser accidently added a space or linebreak somewhere when
you were uploading your public key?  (I used to have this problem
often with the savannah server)