Re: Help understanding how code works (or doesn't)

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Help understanding how code works (or doesn't)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 23:55:42 +0100

On 15 September 2010 03:40, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Note that at this point, I haven't changed the value to which I am setting
> 'measurePosition.  So, can anybody help me see why this code doesn't work?

It looks like adding the extra iteration step (ApplyContext) delays
the 'measurePosition setting.  It might be the case that it ends up
being overridden by the Timing_translator before it's been read by the
autobeamer.

Using an iterator directly seems to work (see attached), but might be
considered a dubious hack; what do you think? :)

Cheers,
Neil