Re: Doc: NR 1.5.2: Clarify voice order; \shiftOn etc. (issue2226045)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 1.5.2: Clarify voice order; \shiftOn etc. (issue2226045)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 02:27:23 +0000

Reviewers: Trevor Daniels,

Message:
New patch set uploaded.

On 2010/09/21 07:44:52, Trevor Daniels wrote:
I'm not particularly opposed to placing this in the
NR, but it's not clear what you are suggesting here.
Do you mean to leave the LM unchanged, or do you intend
to remove or change the corresponding section there?

I mean to leave the LM unchanged, for now.  Carl has
convinced me that the NR is a higher priority for
containing this information.  We can always add a less
comprehensive version to the LM later.

Also, if it is to go in the NR it needs a separate
section heading.  At the moment it appears under
"The double backslash construct", whereas it applies
equally to explicitly instantiated voices.  Maybe
something like "Voice order"?

Done.

I also removed some cruft.  It looked neat but wasn't
necessary.  What do you guys think?

- Mark

Doc: NR 1.5.2: Clarify voice order; \shiftOn etc.