Re: 13.35 or 13.36?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 13.35 or 13.36?
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 22:25:23 +0100

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:10 PM, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 10/1/10 2:44 PM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Dude!  Chill!  :)
>
> I'm chilled, and have been all along.  But see how much attention it gets
> when the word Critical shos up in an email?

It wasn't that; I was just having dinner when the earlier emails came
around.  Once I finished my pizza and tea, it only took a minute to
fix.

(err, ok.  It was more than pizza and tea; it was walking home, an
afternoon nap, having a bath, dinner, then walking back to the lab to
start the final analysis of the tapping data.  Over a thousand games
played, woohoo!)