Re: attachment points for vertical spacing dimensions

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: attachment points for vertical spacing dimensions
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 08:50:20 +0100

Mark Polesky wrote Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:09 PM

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-10/msg00070.html

Let me know what you guys think; it would be nice to achieve
consensus on this one.

I'm with Carl on this.  I agree with all his comments.

Further to my suggestion to leave the renaming to GLISS,
so far there have been only comments supporting the
renaming, even from Joe.  Since no discussion seems
to be necessary, do you think it might be better to
change the names before 2.14?  That way users would
only have to understand one change in the stable
releases rather than two.

Trevor