Re: default-next-staff-spacing question

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: default-next-staff-spacing question
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:39:06 -0700

Suppose you have an orchestral score with several staff groups and you set next-staff-spacing for the flute part. If there is a part where only the flute and strings play, then your next-staff-spacing will apply for the spacing between the flute part and the violin part. If you had set default-next-staff-spacing instead, then StaffGrouper 'after-last-staff-spacing would have applied instead (which is probably what you want).

Cheers,
Joe