Re: Doc: NR 4.1.2: Setting alist keys properly. (issue2670041)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.1.2: Setting alist keys properly. (issue2670041)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:07:27 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/2670041/diff/11001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2670041/diff/11001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode244
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:244: @item @code{space} -- the
default vertical distance, measured in
On 2010/10/22 12:10:16, Carl wrote:
I thought 'space was going to be renamed to
'base-distance or 'default-distance or something similar.

It will be, but that change is beyond me.  I'll need to ask
Joe to do it, but I wanted to clear up everything else that
I can do on my own first.  Besides, I've grown to dislike
even "base-distance" because it sounds too much like the
distance between "bases", however that might be
interpreted.  Even if that particular thought doesn't occur
to a user, it's still ambiguous.  What do you think about
"unstretched-distance"?

- Mark

http://codereview.appspot.com/2670041/