Re: doc additions power chords (issue2686041)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: doc additions power chords (issue2686041)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 05:30:24 +0000

LGTM, go ahead and push.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2686041/diff/5001/Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely
File Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2686041/diff/5001/Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely#newcode1422
Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely:1422: g-\rightHandFinger #3
c-\rightHandFinger #4 >1
The intent here was to show that the g was still part of the chord.

Since we don't have a formal input syntax style yet, I don't mind this
change.  Just thought I'd mention it; if you'd rather keep the original
version, that'd also be fine.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2686041/