problematic commit 02fe038744e634b42f1a3377c4f0dc3d25e80344

From: Graham Percival
Subject: problematic commit 02fe038744e634b42f1a3377c4f0dc3d25e80344
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 02:43:21 +0100

I would have liked to see this in codereview before it showed up in git master.

changes.tely:
- why is \include  "still recommended"?

pitches.itely:
- if \include is still recommended, then why is \language discussed first?
- I see a @noindent, which is heavily discouraged by the doc policy.
- I see @exmaples, which are also discouraged by the doc policy.
- does \language support scoping?  If so, it would be nice to see that
discussed.
- perhaps we should not consider arabic.ly as a "language", but rather
as an "instrument (or music) style", like bagpipes.ly or gregorian.ly.
 If so, then this is the appropriate time to discuss it.