Re: first beta test soon

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: first beta test soon
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:29:06 +0200

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 7:20 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> 1) 1288 "convert-ly policy" finished.  I'll be sending another patch
> in an hour, but I still need an advanced user (or developer) to
> manually check the syntax of two files.  Details in comments 9 and 10:
> http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1288

The regtest is ok, but I'm not sure why on Earth would convert-ly
remove a performer_group that is still valid?

> 2) no "issues to verify" pertaining to version 2.13.37 or lower.

I've closed issues I understand. Only three remain. (Plus a Verified
issue that for some reason won't go away.)

> It would be nice if we could have the beta before the end of the
> month, so that we'd have something else to talk about in the LilyPond
> Report.  :)

Well, at least we have a new alpha :)

Cheers,
Valentin.