Re: Fix #888: Add ly:stencil-scale. (issue2275042)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Fix #888: Add ly:stencil-scale. (issue2275042)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:07:37 +0200 (CEST)

> I'm the one that wrote the @var description there.  And yes, the
> rationale is simplistic: "This improves readability in the PDF and
> HTML output."

Does it?  It's not clear to me why the formatting of A.17 looks better
if using typewriter in upright and italic shapes.  It's really a
matter of taste...

> Werner, if you have any objections to adding @code to all the @var's
> in A.17, I'd like to hear them.

It is not an important issue to me whether to use typewriter or not.
Whatever you decide to use, it should be *consistent*.  So for the
time being, stuff going to A.17 should look similar to the other
entries already there.

    Werner