Doc: NR 4.1: Reorganize, clarify details. (issue2758042)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Doc: NR 4.1: Reorganize, clarify details. (issue2758042)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:47:36 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
Okay guys, here's my first draft patch for a rewrite of
NR 4.1 Paper and Pages.

Just to clarify, this is totally unrelated to my rewrite of
NR 4.4.1 Vertical spacing inside a system
(http://codereview.appspot.com/2642043/)

So, I guess this is a big patch.  Sorry about that, but
there was so much information missing.  I also moved things
around quite a bit; please let me know if I made anything
worse or harder to find or something like that.  I'm pretty
sure this is an improvement over the current version, but
I'm starting to lose a little focus with this.  Hopefully
you'll all love it and there won't be too many complaints!

Joe, is it asking too much to have you double-check my
revised variable descriptions for accuracy?

Anyone else so inclined, feel free to make comments.  I'm
starting to wonder if "@subsection Page formatting" should
be split up into smaller subsections, since now it's quite
lengthy.  But I might want to take a break from this soon.

So let me know what you guys think.

Thanks again,
- Mark

Doc: NR 4.1: Reorganize, clarify details.

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/2758042/

Affected files:
  M Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
  M Documentation/notation/staff.itely