Re: Allow predefined diagrams regardless of note names language. (issue2

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Allow predefined diagrams regardless of note names language. (issue2791041)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:11:06 +0000

Valentin,

This looks good to me, but I haven't run make check on it yet.  It
certainly shouldn't be pushed without make check being run.

The technique of saving the language at the top of a file to be included
and restoring it at the bottom should be documented, so people know to
do it.  It would be nice if we could write a music function to do so,
but that would delay the evaluation of the #(set! ), so I don't think we
can.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/2791041/