Re: Doc: move non-Western languages to world.itely (issue2735044)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Doc: move non-Western languages to world.itely (issue2735044)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:07:02 +0000

LGTM.  My nitpick doesn't require a new draft version; if there are no
other complaints, go ahead and push in 23 hours.

I still don't like seeing TODOs, and in a few months we'll be going
through and removing all TODOs from the code... but since these TODOs
weren't yours, I can't blame you for keeping them with your copy&paste
job.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2735044/diff/8001/Documentation/music-glossary.tely
File Documentation/music-glossary.tely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2735044/diff/8001/Documentation/music-glossary.tely#newcode2008
Documentation/music-glossary.tely:2008:
@uref{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_practice_period,
Ouch.  I don't like seeing links to wikipedia, since it makes it hard
for people to take us seriously when we do that.

Could this just be "this is a stub." ?  The @section makes the intent
pretty clear.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2735044/