Re: lilymidi and lilysong

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: lilymidi and lilysong
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:57:05 +0100

On 30 October 2010 13:44, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:

> Neil: sorry, I have searched the -devel archives but not -user :-)
> However, if these do work (which I'm glad they do btw!), then it would
> be nice to have them mentioned somewhere in the docs... And, perhaps,
> make the output of
>  lilysong --help
> a bit more informative?

I'm not sure.  In its present state, getting synthesized singing to
work requires a user to install third-party code (i.e., festival)
which then has to be patched (singing-mode.scm must be replaced by
Milan's custom version).

I doubt anybody's using \festival, considering the hoops one has to
jump through to get it to work.

Cheers,
Neil