Re: Doc: NR: Move "Modifying alists" from 4.1.2 to 5.3. (issue2767043)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Doc: NR: Move "Modifying alists" from 4.1.2 to 5.3. (issue2767043)
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:25:23 +0000

On 2010/11/02 18:18:12, Mark Polesky wrote:
On 2010/11/02 11:58:20, Carl wrote:
> Maybe the solution is to show the modification of
> nested-alist properties *other* than spacing alists.
>
> [...]
>
> Showing one or more of these in order to demonstrate the
> various methods might be more useful than using the
> spacing alists which are set in a \paper block.

Okay, I changed the \paper variable spacing alist to a grob
property spacing alist.  Is this better?  Okay to push?

Notwithstanding my previous comment, sure, go ahead.  We can always come
back to this later if somebody gets inspired to do a harp example or
something.  :)

http://codereview.appspot.com/2767043/