Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 04:12:48 +0000

Here's a new version of the patch that tries to eliminate any scheme
calls, and demonstrates my problem.

I need to do a check on the left bound to see if it's a grob, because if
I take the check out I get a Bus error.

I don't know how to do such a check from C++ -- I think it's done by
casting, but I'm not sure.

If I self-scm() the C++ Item * variable, then use the scheme routine
ly:grob? to check if it's a grob, if I get a Bus error.

Neil, can you give me any insight here?  I'd like to use all C++
variables, and eliminate the two remaining scheme calls.

As it stands, the code works on my machine.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/