Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:57:09 +0000

On 2010/11/12 17:19:17, Mark Polesky wrote:
On 2010/11/12 02:46:18, Carl wrote:
One tiny modification I propose is to put the alist-key
descriptions into "default-staff-staff-" instead of
"staff-staff-" because otherwise the prop descriptions on
the IR staff-grouper-interface page would be referring to a
prop description that's not there.  That's actually the
situation currently: the references to "next-staff-spacing"
in IR 3.2.97 are nowhere to be found.

Describing the alist-keys in the prop-description that's
common to both grobs allows the alist to appear in the IR
pages of both grobs without the need for duplication in
define-grob-properties.scm.  Sound good to you?

Sounds great.  I haven't thought carefully enough about it to have
strong feelings about which property it should be explained in.  The
important thing, I think, is to explain it in one and only one.  And the
choice you propose sounds excellent.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/