Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:06:09 -0000

Mark, you wrote Saturday, November 13, 2010 12:50 AM

I think I made every suggestion except one.  I didn't
change "grob" to "layout object", just because "grob"
appears as a word so often in define-grob-properties.scm,
and "layout" doesn't appear once:

That may be so, but it's a standard term in the IR
and the documentation.  See IR 3.1 which is called
All layout objects.

Grob is the name of those layout objects that actually
deal with something pictorial rather than positional.

No big deal, though.

Trevor