Re: incorrect version number in convert-ly rule

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: incorrect version number in convert-ly rule
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 02:00:23 +0000

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 05:51:23PM -0800, Mark Polesky wrote:
> Graham Percival wrote:
> > The vertical space renaming uses
> >   @rule ((2, 13, 36))
> >
> > but that should be 39.  Unfortunately, simply updating
> > this value in python/convert-ly might cause problems when
> > previously-updated files (now incorrectly tagged as .36)
> > try to be updated to .39 again.
> >
> > I'm willing to handle all the manual version updating if
> > nobody else wants to do it.
>
> Huh?  I recently did two vertical space renamings.
> So I put that in the (2, 13, 39) rule.  Did I do something
> wrong?

I apologize; my mistake.  I forgot to do a git pull on my laptop,
so I was looking at an old convertrules.  I fixed one missing
conversion in
0b3f8eb5000541aacdb027a93db57c199fd8ba04
on my university computer, so I knew that I personally had seen
the latest change -- but when I (incorrectly) complained about the
version number, I was looking at the wrong computer.