Re: LilyPond featured in the latest Blender OpenMovie project

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: LilyPond featured in the latest Blender OpenMovie project
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:32:20 +0100

On 15 November 2010 19:33, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I just noticed that LilyPond is (briefly) advertised on the
> Durian/Sintel blog:
> http://www.sintel.org/news/complete-score-available-for-download
>
> It seems that Xavier lent him a hand to improve the code.
> Kudos to both!

It was really small improvements (r1 -> R1, use \new instead of
\context, a few \markup hints).  I did not expect to be actually
mentioned in the file!

BTW this is the file that make me thought about
"NR 2.1.2 Lyrics and repeats, improvement proposals"
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-11/msg00199.html

(and if you look carefully at the score you'll see that second lyrics
are not centered but left-aligned, because I had not thought at
\set associatedVoice = "melody"  yet...)

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>