Re: PartCombine: Implement part-combine texts on the first real note (is

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: PartCombine: Implement part-combine texts on the first real note (issue3285042)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:07:02 +0000

Reviewers: Valentin Villenave, Neil Puttock,

Included all comments/suggestions and pushed to master.
File lily/ (right):
lily/ bool have_note;
On 2010/11/25 11:21:58, Valentin Villenave wrote:
Wouldn't "has_note" be more informative? Or perhaps I misunderstood
the logic

I've renamed that variable to note_found_ to make it clearer. (I was
thinking of "we have a tie at that moment"
lily/ text_ = make_item
("CombineTextScript", /*ev?(ev->self_scm ()):*/SCM_EOL);