Re: Git history, Savannah

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Git history, Savannah
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:18:09 +0100

2010/12/1 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Looks like Valentin is best placed to do this.
> I've now pushed my master branch (with one additional commit wrt the
> tempo-range feature that Neil will now dismember in order to rebase
> his own patch :-)
> Please let me know if I should also push my translations branch or something;

I think yes. Latest in;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/lilypond/translation

  92190ad98 Docs-de: update syntax with convert-ly to fix doc build

from John, but there are at least 25 more commits newer than this.

The newest I can see by either way in this branch is the one Trevor
mentioned, fff96cc1a9 'Doc: @file entries clean-up, take3'

Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain) ,