Re: 2.13.41 and near future

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: 2.13.41 and near future
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 13:28:24 +0100

reverting is OK since the patch is wrong ad Valentin asks for it, right?

Let me think about that.  What I would like is for Valentin
to fix it the way he thinks it's best.  Eg: two patches, one simple
git revert --no-edit and the new patch.  I don't like reverting other
people's patches.

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl