13.42 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: 13.42 regtests
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 14:51:30 -0000

I think the regtests for .42 are all OK. Many of the tab* tests are slightly different - .42 gives a little more space, and so the build regtest checker picks these changes up. See the attached image for an example of the actual changes.

I reckon Marc got rid of the unterminated tie in tablature-full-notation.ly.

The main news is that .42 appears quite a lot faster. The full set of regtests for .41 took 1550 cpu seconds on my system. It was down to 1140 on .42.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad