Re: lilybuntu 2

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lilybuntu 2
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:19:14 -0600

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't have a home for it yet. It's 938 MB. I think it's the texlive
> packages that make it so huge. I've removed almost all desktop
> software and documentation packages. I'll be able to run the doc-build
> later this morning and then find a place to upload the .iso. I can't
> remember where we put it last time.

Ok I think lilybuntu2.iso is ready to go. Doc build just finished.
There were a couple of errors at end but I think all the pdf files
were built. Not sure what else to check on. Where do the html files
end up? I don't see them in Documentation/out-www/

Since I don't have anywhere permanent to put the .iso file I thought
I'd try sharing it as a torrent for the moment. I've never done this
before so I don't know if I've done it right. Someone please try to do
grab this torrent for me. I'll leave my laptop on for the time being.
I have pretty fast upload speed so it shouldn't take too awful long.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com