Re: lilybuntu 2

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lilybuntu 2
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:14:54 -0600

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Do you get any warnings or errors when running ./configure ?  it would
> be nice if we didn't have any of those.
>
> This would require getting fontforge 20100501 from here, though:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/fontforge/files/fontforge-source/

I made a new .iso with fontforge 20100501 built from source, as well
as dblatex. ./autogen.sh now runs with no warnings or errors. dblatex
pushed the size way up to 1.2 GB. I guess it doesn't really matter
since most will use it in a VM.  Now I'm running make all and make doc
to test it before sharing. Incidentally I'd hate to have to build the
docs in a VM every time. It took 4 hours when I did it a while ago,
compared to 1 hr 42 min on my native linux install.  I've allocated
more ram to the VM this time to try to improve performance.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com