Re: keep git master clean

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: keep git master clean
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:19:34 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden>

On 12/15/10 10:34 AM, "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> The problem is that the snippet runs, but it generates an error (which > it's
> supposed to do).  But that error breaks the doc process.

Oops -- I was looking at the wrong regtest.

The problem with this regtest is that it creates no output, so there's no
.pdf to follow up on.  I'll try to get a regtest that will pass.

Thanks,

Carl

FWIW there are a number of regtests that generate no output - option-help.ly is an obvious example. I found a couple of these because they cause a hung process in my regtest comparator.

--
Phil Holmes