lilybuntu 2 and new CG 2 quick start

From: Graham Percival
Subject: lilybuntu 2 and new CG 2 quick start
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:52:50 +0000

I have a new version of the lilybuntu instructions, uploaded here:
  http://lilypond.org/~graham/cg-giraffe/quick-start.html

I took the radical step of creating an entirely new chapter, "quick
start".  Give it a whirl.

These instructions are valid for a short time.  Once I have a newer
draft, I will delete that directory and send a new link.  Please:
- look only at those instructions.
- do NOT read the official docs.
- do NOT read kainhofer.
- do NOT even read your own compiled docs, unless you built them from
scratch from git master.  We've had too much confusion over our build
system in the past few days.