Re: Doc: More NR and LM additions based on user emails (issue3705042)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Doc: More NR and LM additions based on user emails (issue3705042)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:13:45 +0000

Fine to push, but one last try on the barcheck warning.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/3705042/diff/1/Documentation/notation/repeats.itely
File Documentation/notation/repeats.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3705042/diff/1/Documentation/notation/repeats.itely#newcode151
Documentation/notation/repeats.itely:151: of the braces of the grouped
notes within an @address@hidden block, otherwise you will not
get the expected number of endings.  Any bar checks used inside
@address@hidden block must be placed in inside the braces of
each group of notes.}
Why a warning for barchecks, and not for markups or individual notes?

I still think this is logically inconsistent.  But I will approve of
pushing it in the revised state if you disagree with me.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3705042/