Re: Documentation of Dynamics context and postfix dynamics changes (issu

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Documentation of Dynamics context and postfix dynamics changes (issue3732046)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:44:18 +0000

Tell me if it is trivial to load patches from lily-git onto Reitveld.
The Contributors Guide implies that the lily-git patches are intended
for emailing to regular git-users.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3732046/diff/1/Documentation/notation/expressive.itely
File Documentation/notation/expressive.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3732046/diff/1/Documentation/notation/expressive.itely#newcode313
Documentation/notation/expressive.itely:313: \bar "||" e2\p\< f | e2\>
d\! | a2\< b | c1\decr s1*0\! \bar "|."