Re: [Patch] make post-event music functions direction-aware (issue374304

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: [Patch] make post-event music functions direction-aware (issue3743043)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:01:46 +0000

On 2010/12/20 15:31:43, Carl wrote:
This seems like a cool idea!

Thanks! As said before, it really isn't mine :)

Could it be made more simple by just letting the 0 direction be set as
a music
property, instead of adding only the 1 and -1 directions?

That's because I wanted to preserve the current behavior, that doesn't
actually treat the dash as a neutral direction indicator, but simply
disregards it. I'm not sure it's entirely safe to do otherwise (although
I can't really think of a situation where it wouldn't be).

http://codereview.appspot.com/3743043/