Re: ubuntu lilydev remix

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: ubuntu lilydev remix
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 05:51:25 -0600

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> - the contributor's guide pdf on the desktop is very old.  DO NOT
>  READ THAT PDF.  (I think in the future we'll remove it; even if
>  we update it now, we should still expect to be updating the CG,
>  and people need an internet connection to get the source anyway.
>  Now that we have the http link to the CG, the pdf shouldn't be
>  necessary)

I'll go ahead and remove the pdf on my respin machine so it'll be
ready for next version.

> If you haven't tried it yet, give it a whirl now!  I still expect
> to find a number of problems with the docs, but they should be in
> pretty good shape by now.

Once a few people have tried it and comments are done I'll revise the
instructions for creating the respin to reflect the new stuff.

Thanks Graham,

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp