google code "owner"

From: Graham Percival
Subject: google code "owner"
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 06:06:50 +0000

Hi Phil,

I've added you as an "owner" to the google code project.  You
should now see an "Administer" panel, and be able to modify the
project member list whenever we get new bug squad members.

You could also go to the "people" list and fill in "duties" and
"notes" if you really want to... I've vaguely considered putting
in "bug squad" for the relevant people, but I can't see it really
making a difference.

Leave everything else alone.  We don't want a wiki, we don't use
the google code project for source or downloads, and we certainly
don't want to delete the whole project.