Re: Fix 1464 (segfault with R1 and metronome) (issue3858041)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Fix 1464 (segfault with R1 and metronome) (issue3858041)
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 02:55:37 +0000

I've fixed the problems Neil identified in the regtest, but it's still
setting the parent twice, and I'm aware that there's still discussion
between Joe and Matthias about this patch.

I'm mainly putting this on reitveld in case people want to discuss it by
adding comments to places, rather than email.  If it's all wasted
effort, no worries.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3858041/