Re: lilypond authors, release notes, announcements

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: lilypond authors, release notes, announcements
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 10:50:12 +0100

Am 05.01.2011 10:32, schrieb James:
Hello,

On 05/01/2011 05:44, Graham Percival wrote:
It looks like we're getting close to the first release candidate.

- could any new contributors check:
   http://lilypond.org/authors.html
to make sure they're there?  if you have git access, you should
be in "development team", and choose your own title.  If not,
you should be listed in "current contributors", in whichever
categories you think is relevant.
Our list of translators looks particularly slim.
Send patches for:
   Documentation/included/authors.itexi

I'll do this (to save duplicating work for anyone else).
James, thanks for this offer!

I am not sure about my entry - IMHO "tablature" is more important to me,
and I think more patches from me concerned these issues (not to forget
that Carl had to rework a whole lot of them).
My contribution to fonts was the rotation of the G clef and the varsegno sign
(which nobody seems to use, anyway ;-)

But aside from this kind of nitpicking, I feel proud to be on the list and I hope
that better time management will allow for spending more time on improving
and extending lilypond.

Regards,

Marc

James