Re: lilypond authors, release notes, announcements

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond authors, release notes, announcements
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 14:38:40 +0000

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 02:30:29PM +0000, James wrote:
> Colin,
>
> On 05/01/2011 13:33, Colin Campbell wrote:
> >On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 09:32 +0000, James wrote:
>

> >You should probably move me from Documentation to Bug Squad, James.  At
> >the moment, I don't think I can manage both, but perhaps I can return to
> >the fold later in the year!

I think you should be listed in both places; I certainly don't
think you should removed from the Documentation list.  If somebody
has worked in multiples areas, they should be listed in all
relevant areas.

(this is reflected in a comment at the top of the authors file,
but unless you look at the source you wouldn't see it)