Re: Can't compile docs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Can't compile docs
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:03:01 +0000

On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 02:58:22PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival"
> >if so, the build problem is understandable, and you can fix it by
> >running:
> > git reset --hard origin
>
> Might be simpler to delete the git directory and start again?

I don't think that'll help.

> address@hidden:~/lilypond-git/Documentation/de$ ls
> essay           GNUmakefile    macros.itexi      texidocs            web
> essay.tely      included       notation          translations.itexi
> web.texi

huh.

I'm really confused -- especially because one of the benefits of
lilydev is that multiple people have (supposedly) exactly the same
system (inside the virtual machine), so if anything's broken,
everybody should see it broken in the same way.

Could you send me the patch you were working on?  I know you said
you wiped it and went from a clean source, but maybe I can
reproduce your problem by trying to compile your patch... (?)