Re: Fixing issue 37 with extra position callback (issue3928041)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Fixing issue 37 with extra position callback (issue3928041)
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 07:13:23 +0000

I only re-checked that one score, after the patch to overcome the
autobeam confusion.  Only unnecessary lengthening now is some stems on
cue notes, but it really sticks out.  I could only reduce it to four
required ingredients: manual beams, 32nd notes, dots, and CueVoice.
\music = \relative c'' {
  \repeat unfold 4 {
    g16.[ b32] g16. b32
    g8.[ b16]  g8. b16
} }
\new Voice {
  \new CueVoice {\music }
}

I'm out for a while, but give somebody time to try piano music, where
the fix might actually help.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3928041/