Re: biweekly Critical issues plea

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: biweekly Critical issues plea
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:33:39 -0500

Got it.

Then, here is the state of things:

1/6
Bug is first reported on the bug list.

1/7
Neil reports adding a default 'extra-spacing-height to key signature.

1/10
Keith confirms that this works and that he gets a clean make check.

1/13
Phil holmes reports the regression on the bugtracker (2.13.46).
Graham identifies that the output was correct on the bugtracker (2.12.3).

1/19
Mike confirms that the regression is indeed due to 1190 and realizes that he is
not subscribed to the bug list.
Mike proposes a patch based on the discussion between Neil and Keith, which is
attached to this e-mail and on Rietveld @ http://codereview.appspot.com/4031042.

Make check passes.

Cheers,
MS