Re: biweekly Critical issues plea

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: biweekly Critical issues plea
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:33:39 -0500

Got it.

Then, here is the state of things:

Bug is first reported on the bug list.

Neil reports adding a default 'extra-spacing-height to key signature.

Keith confirms that this works and that he gets a clean make check.

Phil holmes reports the regression on the bugtracker (2.13.46).
Graham identifies that the output was correct on the bugtracker (2.12.3).

Mike confirms that the regression is indeed due to 1190 and realizes that he is
not subscribed to the bug list.
Mike proposes a patch based on the discussion between Neil and Keith, which is
attached to this e-mail and on Rietveld @

Make check passes.