Re: Add new merge-function.ly file for rests (issue4005046)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Add new merge-function.ly file for rests (issue4005046)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 00:14:43 +0000

Correction.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4005046/diff/1/ly/merge-function.ly
File ly/merge-function.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4005046/diff/1/ly/merge-function.ly#newcode3
ly/merge-function.ly:3:
On 2011/01/23 00:07:33, Graham Percival wrote:
Having an example is a nice idea, but don't do it here.  Make a
separate file
Documentation/snippets/new/merging-rests.ly or something like that.

Wait, let me change that.  Forget about documentation at the moment, but
write a regtest.  Just take this example and put it in input/regression/
 and add a texidoc thing like all the other regtests have.

We'll do documentation as a separate patch; don't start thinking about
that until this one has been pushed.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4005046/