Re: how to donate to LilyPond project/developers?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: how to donate to LilyPond project/developers?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:12:56 +0100

2011/1/28 Graham Percival <address@hidden>
On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 08:42:01AM +0100, Federico Bruni wrote:

> IIRC, there is a kind of LilyPond foundation for that.

No there is *NOT* a kind of foundation for this.

I see... but I think I remember Jan saying that such a foundation
in Holland still exists. Well, I can't remember if it's really a
foundation or something else...
I might be wrong.

> I'm asking this question because I'd like to add LilyPond to this list
> of free software projects:
>
> http://wiki.fsfe.org/DonateToFreeSoftwareProjects
>
> where a "donate link" is needed.

Sorry, please wait.  I estimate that we'll have some kind of
answer in approximately 6 months.

Ok, no problem.