Re: PATCHES: 48-hour notice for note spacing and negative frets

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: PATCHES: 48-hour notice for note spacing and negative frets
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:36:54 -0500

Hey all,

I have scanned examples from Boulez's Third Piano Sonata, Elliot Carter's Night Fantasies, Elliot Carter's Sonata, and Stockhausen's Klavierstücke II & IV.  However, I don't want to go to jail for sending out a link to the LilyPond devel list where these scans are posted.  How should I go about sharing it w/ all interested parties & staying w/in the realm of what's legal @ the same time?

Cheers,
MS