Re: 13.47 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 13.47 regtests
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:57:32 -0000

"Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 06:34:55PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
Has anyone checked them?

Probably not.

Also, there's currently 16 issues to verify.  Including some
Critical issues.  All the bug squad needed to do was to copy&paste
and example and check if it crashes or not.

I want to start building the second release candidate in 24 hours,
but that would be silly if we have this many unconfirmed "fixed
bugs".

- Graham

The initial report from my pixel-by-pixel comparison is that the treble clef in .47 is slightly different from previously. The lower downstroke is thinner and the blob on the end of it is slightly different. I've attached a colour coded difference image, where the common pixels are coloured red, and the differences are grey - look at the lower part of the clef.

Is this intended?

Note that it also makes checking the pixel-by-pixel comparison slow going, since it gives a false positive in almost every check.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad