RE: compiling error with 'unknown' directory 'cs'

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: compiling error with 'unknown' directory 'cs'
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 05:47:17 +0000

Hello
From: Graham Percival address@hidden
Sent: 10 February 2011 19:47
To: James Lowe
Cc: address@hidden

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 02:36:58PM +0000, James Lowe wrote:
> I've just done a git pull from this morning and tried to do a 'make ; make
> doc' and get an error

You need to run
  ../configure
again, due to build system changes for new languages.  It's /just/
possible that you might need to delete your build/ dir and start
again, but running ../configure should be enough.

---

Unfortunately it wasn't.

I did also did a make clean ; make doc-clean and (even re-run configure) then
started again, left it run overnight and it still failed..

:(

So now because I won't be able to do much until this evening at the earliest,
I've just nuked my whole lilypond-git dir and completely started again from
scratch and left it running. I might as well as I have nothing to lose now -
shame, I would have liked to get that Titles patch done before the weekend.

Has anyone else actually done a clean doc/web build since all those
translations were merged?

James