Re: Lyric alignment

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Lyric alignment
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:31:59 -0000

Carl Sorensen wrote Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:09 PM

I've attached a .ly file and its output. I think it gives the desired
output.  I'd welcome any comments.

Looks useful.

What about adding a third argument so 'staff-affinity
becomes set within the function too?

\setLyricSpacing #25 #3 #DOWN  etc

We could add the music function to ly/music-functions-init.ly, if you think
we should.  Alternatively, we could add it as-is to
Documentation/snippets/new.

I'd prefer to see it as a snippet for now.  I suspect
it might take a little while for the new spacing controls
to settle down, and we might have further thoughts after
seeing more real user comments.

Trevor