Re: build system work

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: build system work
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:43:19 -0700

On 11-03-04 01:05 PM, Graham Percival wrote:

Oh, there _is_ one way: if more people took on more of my current
duties, I'd have more time left in my 10 hours, and could thus
spend more time helping this process.  The biggest/easiest time
sink for me right now is checking and bestowing Patch-review
labels on issues:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/contributor/patch-handling
If anybody thinks they can handle that -- all you need is to
compile the source! -- then I could be a bit more flexible with my
time.

For the sake of keeping an eye on the issues list, looking for "patch-review" then applying the test as listed, I'm pretty comfortable with offering to take that on, Graham, especially if it frees up more highly-leveraged time than mine.

Colin

--
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance
of those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who